Registration for courses and exams
Registration procedure for courses and exams at the Institute of Linguistics
- Registration for courses: If you would like to register for courses at our institute, you can do so in the following ways:
- You can register for the introductory courses via QIS within the registration deadline. If you have missed the deadline, you can directly contact the lecturers by mail within the first week of the semester.
- For courses where you cannot register directly via QIS, the course description will describe how registration is handled.
- Registration for the individual exams: Registration for exams for all courses also takes place via Qis/LSF in the new study programmes. All others still submit module certificates to the examination offices. If you have any questions, please contact the respective lecturer.
- Registration procedure ABL: Remember to register at the ABL for the BA examination/state exam in the 1st semester: https://www.unifrankfurt.de/64854897/Das_erste_Semester